Growth. Essential for Tomorrow
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
What do I do if I can't attend a live session?
We will add the recording of each session to the e-learning course a day or two after the session.
For participants who miss the live session we will ask you to view the recording and work through the leader slides in the session materials section as well as completing the activities in the workbook for those sections.
That should prepare you to be able to complete the rest of the activities and skills challenges.
What do I do if I need to switch from the AM to PM session for one session?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by the Monday before the session at 5:00 PM EDT if at all possible so that we can organize the breakout groups.
How do I add a live virtual group session to my calendar?
- Click the session in the What’s Next section of this page.
- Click Watch this Session.
- Click Live Virtual Group Session
- Click the AM or PM Session
- Click Add to Calendar
How do I set my profile picture and time zone?
- Click ‘Profile’ at the top right corner of this window. https://educate.fmi.org/profil...
- Drop a photo into the profile image section.
- Set your time zone in the time zone section.
- You can add your organization and LinkedIn profile page if you are interested.
Click instructions for more information and help.
How do I set my profile to be able to send and receive direct messages from other Future Leaders?
- Click ‘Profile’ at the top right corner of this window. https://educate.fmi.org/profile
- Click Messaging Settings
- Click Admins Only and select the setting you would like.
Recommended: Admins and Registered Colleagues
This will allow anyone registered for the Future Leaders program to contact you.
- Click the Privacy tab and adjust your settings to your preferences.
Click Instructions on either tab for more information and help.
How do I get access to the pre-work for the next session? I see a message that says 'You must register to access.'
- Click View in the Future Leaders eXperience 2022 tile to the top right of this FAQ or at
- Click the Content Tab.
- Click the Green button that says Activate under the session title.